Sunday, February 28, 2010

GRE Time...

Well... here goes nothin'! Tomorrow I am taking the GRE at approximately noon. I am nervous, but I am really trying with vigor to focus on my favor with the Lord. He has fully provided me with the capabilities to take this test and do well. Still, there is this underlying feeling or conception that assails me. Since I've been out of school for nearly 8 months, perpetual thoughts of incompetence berate my confidence. It's a battle between trusting my God and thinking that I must create my own way and develop my own prudence. Even as I am writing this, I ponder... What is God thinking right now? "Seth, are you kidding me? Was the miracle of putting the puzzle pieces together to get you down to Alabama not enough? Do you still not trust me?" Is my mind and heart so feeble? I wish with all of my heart that my faith was not based on my circumstances. God, mollify my heart! Make me malleable to your will.

I leave you with this:

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight."

Wish me luck!

In His satiable Love,

Mocha

No comments:

Post a Comment