Monday, February 15, 2010

Greetings de el Sur

"Even now," declares the Lord, "return to me with all your heart..." - Joel 2:12

Greetings de el Sur. Doesn't seem all that different down here... well... weather wise anyway. I thought I had cleverly escaped this wretched cold weather, but how foolish was I!? Everything else is quite different...

1. Seeing Tori pretty much everyday (she IS the main attraction)



2. Southern accent (I'm still clueless as to what they are saying...or trying to say)
3. My new roommates (Glen and Jordan) and friends - They are amazing



Jordan (left), Glen (right)


4. New church (Church of the Highlands)
5. Dreadful basketball


6. Every type of food under the sun... fried.

Off to bed. Working 9-2 at Dick's and 3-6:30 at Gap. Not very excited about that, but at least I get to use my new coffee maker that my gf got me for V-day. Stoked!



Unto the King Eternal,

Mocha

1 comment: