Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Vocab Flash Cards

... have been my life lately. Sorry it's been so long since I've blogged. For those of you who don't know, I am trying to get into grad school at Auburn University. I am in pursuit of a Masters in Hispanic Studies or something involving or pertaining to Spanish (considering my degree was in Spanish). I have submitted nearly all of the requirements for admission... except for my GRE scores. I have registered for the GRE this coming Monday the 1st of March. I am extremely nervous. I really want to get in grad school. It would really just assuage things for me right now. I can't stand working retail. God has definitely blessed me with 2 jobs right now... especially considering how hard it is to get a job these days. But. I hate thinking that I could be doing this retail stuff for another year...

Anyway! So here i am... I've been studying everyday for at least 3 hours at a time. The math hasn't been too bad. It's the verbal that's been sent my mind through a maelstrom. I work nearly everyday, then arrive home late afternoon or about at dinner time. Then it's up to my cozy isolated room for my study period. Tori has been coming over to study as well. and YES... we do study for those of you who find it hard to believe. So, to summarize my routine... work and studying. I can't wait to get this test over with!

Oh! and one of my buddies, Chris Hawkins, and I are reading through Romans together. We both kind of just needed some motivation to read the Word more. I've been involved with a super fantastic Bible study with some guys. It's more like an accountability group where we discuss our struggles and growths, along with questions that we may have over some passages in the Bible. It's awesome. And just a little added bonus... we play soccer afterward. Que una bendiciĆ³n!

I need to go to bed, hopefully this got some of you a lil caught up! Miss you all :) Chau!

Unto The Lord Immortal,

Mocha

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait for the GRE to be over!! You are going to ROCK it!

    ReplyDelete