Friday, March 19, 2010

Spring break? nope.

This week has been ok. Actually, the beginning was pretty rockin'. By rockin' i mean that I didn't have to do anything and I had the opportunity to sleep in.

Sunday...

Watched tv with Jordan... a lot of soccer and march madness selection.
Then. played futsal on the tennis courts. Had 3 megs :)

Monday...

Slept til like 12. Then watched a ton of tv and read.
Then. went to work at dicks.

Shout out to Cam Cundiff: How did Chelsea do in the Champions League? That's right :)

I heart Barcelona and Lionel Messi.
Tuesday...

I was castigated by not having to work. What a punishment right?
Slept in and watched Goal 1 and 2 with Glen. Then watched a soccer game
Then we played soccer again at night.
We had great numbers. 7v7

Wednesday...

Worked at Gap in the morning. Then had to work at Dick's at night.
Not the best Spring break at this point. Let the turmoil begin.

Thursday...

Had to wake up at 5:15 and work until 10:30a.m. at Gap
Took a 2 hour nap. Then had to go work at Dick's for six hours

Friday...

The weather was gorgeous!!! 70+ degrees. Not too shabby.
Worked at Gap from 9-3. Then chilled outside and read.

**** Right now I'm reading The Ruthless Trust by Brennan Manning. Mainly because I feel ill-equipped when it comes to trusting in the Lord. In the chapter I'm reading right now the author says that the first sign of trust is gratitude. This convicted me because I can honestly say that I don't wake up every morning with my first thought being thankful. It's more like augmented sullen thoughts and feelings. Soooo... if I am talking with any of you peeps on the phone or texting... don't hesitate to ask me if I have been thankful k? :)

After reading I played this fantastic Star Wars video game on PS3. (no comment)
I'm hooked.
Then Jordan and I attempted to play soccer with a bunch of foreign dudes.
Worthless. Barely broke a sweat.
Took showers. Then went to a buddy's place for some BBQ and March Madness.

Presently, I am sitting on the couch pleasantly observing flamboyant dudes playing rock band. Only one way to play.

1. Lights off
2. Shirts off
3. Sanity released

Supposedly have a possible interview for the admissions counselor job at Brewton-Parker College coming up. Mike Dye being my source. So we'll see.

To be honest. I really want to stay here, but when it come to finances, I would be obviously pick the admissions counselor job.
So, it's in the Lord's hands. Everything depends on Him.

I have to work from 4-8:30 at Gap tomorrow. yay! that means...

I get to sleep in.

Plus, Tori will be returning from here Spring Break getaway! Can't wait to see her and that breathtaking pulchritude!

Anyway... I don't really know who all reads this... but I would really love to hear from you all via text or email. Whatevs.

I've been getting a smidgen of the Kansas sickness. Hope you all are doing well. My love goes out to you. Know that Lord is always in control. If that is consoling at all. Be filled with peace and sanguinity.

In the zealous love of Jesus,

Blessings,

Mocha

P.S. - Sorry I haven't posted pictures of my place yet... I promise I'll do it shortly. bye's. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment