Friday, October 1, 2010

Picture day!!!

And oh it was joyous!! Haven't taken a school picture since high school. Boy oh boy was i excited. Paul and Mikiela looked great too. They were quite stylish. Apparently I get free copies of my pictures and a free yearbook. Could life get any better? I mean, forget the full-time benefits like medical and dental insurance haha.

So let me tell you how awesome this friday has been so far. TGIF... miss those shows (Hangin' with Mr. Cooper). First, i arrived at work to find free donuts. I had 3. Then I went to the pop machine to get a Dr. Pepper and lo and behold 3 delicious soft drinks came tumbling down. 3 for the price of 1!! Then I got my picture taken. THEN Paul and I watched Lord of the Rings, specifically the part where Gandalf fights the Balrog. "YOU. SHALL NOT. PASS!!" Paul really gets into the movies, more than i do, which is surprising. He even almost started crying when Gandalf fell off the bridge, which is funny because Paul even knows the fate of Gandalf. He knows that Gandalf comes back in the second movie. Why does he get sad you ask? The answer is simple. Paul and Gandalf carry a special connection, but shhhh, it's supposed to be a secret. Anyway, it was precious.

Tonight should be fun. Tori and I are going out to eat at some nice restaurant called Hamilton's. After that there is supposed to be some block party downtown with a band so maybe we'll go walk around a lil.

My team has a game this weekend. I hope that goes well!

Well... gotta help with some math problems!

Hasta Pronto,

Mocha

1 comment: