Monday, October 4, 2010

Is that cool weather that i feel???

Fall has finally come to Auburn! Yay! I definitely would rather be warm than cold, but I have to admit, I'm ready for some change in weather. It is beautiful! 70's... you kiddin' me? you can't get much better than that. At least I'm not sweating in the mornings anymore ha.

I went to Huntsville, AL this weekend to coach my boys. It is supposedly a 4 1/2 hour drive to Huntsville from Auburn, but my buddy Brent did a wonderful job of driving at a comfortable speed of 90 mph so we could get there in a whopping 3 1/2 hours. The game went alright. We ended up tying 1-1 though. I'd rather tie than lose, considering it was an away game. It would have been terrible to drive all the way there to lose. I was proud of my boys though. It was a God awful field so obviously our possession style of play would not do as well. But, they fought through it and came up with a decent result.

The rest of the weekend was the shiznit. My friend Brent and I stayed in Birmingham at his parents' place and just chillaxed hardcore. We ate pizza and lisaugna (spell check) and drank about 8 cans of Dr. Pepper a piece while we watched football. Finally, a relaxing weekend!! We spent some time walking on the campus of Samford University. It was a beautiful campus. We also went to a really nice church, Brook Hill's. It was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment