Friday, October 8, 2010

Man... this week flew by!

I can't believe it's already Friday!

I've had a normal week.

Monday was a normal day. Nobody wants to be back at school. Extra dose of coffee. Worked out after school with my buddy Buns and then went grocery shopping. I spent way too much!! I needed the food though... man my cabinets resembled a barren wasteland.

Same routine on Tuesday, as usual. I picked Tori up from work after I got off, then went home to take a quick nap. Then awoken and got ready for practice, which always consists of watching an episode of King Of Queens and Seinfeld ha. Then went to practice.

Wednesdays are the always the same as Mondays. Work, work out, hang out with peeps.

Thursdays are the same as Tuesdays except for a couple of little twists. I decided to make my week crazy by having my boys scrimmage the u-17 girls team for practice!! I know... I like to live on the edge. And those stinkin' girls are good!! I wanted my boys to lose so we could work on our mistakes, because apparently there are a lot of mistakes to be corrected considering we've tied 3 of our last 4 matches!! ugh...

Oh... and I got a flu shot. I didn't cry.

Then... the dreaded K-state vs. Nebraska game. I've never felt so embarrassed while watching a K-State game. I mean, giving up 48 points?? I'm surprised Bill didn't have a heart attack... I almost grabbed the remains of my whopper junior and aggravatingly threw it at my buddy's tv I was so disgusted. But, instead i controlled my anger and held it in so that it would take me 30 minutes to fall asleep later in the evening (which option would you choose?). Poor Manhappenin, probably wasn't so happenin last night (or happy, for Manhattan is also known as Manhappyness). I bet the bars in Aggieville had nothing to complain about, they've probably never "harvested" such great business from Cornhusker fans. Oh well, it's just a game right?? Besides, at least Barcelona won't disappoint me any time soon. Viva la Azulgrana!!

Today (Friday) has been great. FCA at the crack of dawn. Eating donuts after singing some worship songs? I'm not complaining. Paul and Mikiela have been great today. Gotta love those kids. Gonna work out here at the school afterwards. Then Brent and I are traveling to Birmingham to stay with his parents tonight so we don't have to drive 4 hours in the morning to get to our game in Huntsville tomorrow. My boys play at 1 p.m. After that Brent and I will make yet another pit stop at his parents place on the return journey to Auburn, where the next day we will play another game at 9:30 a.m. Following the game, we may go to the Auburn women's soccer game for "kick's" and giggles. Then, as always, we will proceed to Bible study :).

There you have it!

Big shout out to the MNU boys for tying Baker, good job with Culver, and good luck on Tuesday.

Peace and Love

Mocha

1 comment:

  1. Seth, look at you updating your blog weekly! Glad to keep hearing about your life though. Sounds like some great times. Have a great weekend! MIss ya!

    ReplyDelete